Our doctors share patient care and expertise to provide 24-hour specialist care during your pregnancy and birth.
At Grow Obstetrics you choose your primary obstetrician to care for you during your pregnancy. You will also have the opportunity to meet and share antenatal visits with the other obstetricians in the group. This allows for a level of comfort and familiarity should another obstetrician within the group be required to assist with your birth.
We have a roster system for after hours and weekends, so that any after-hours management of labour or emergencies is undertaken by the on-call obstetrician.
Why Choose Grow Obstetrics for your pregnancy?
At Grow Obstetrics, we believe that our group practice provides patients with several key benefits:
- We are all mothers
- Female only practice
- You have access to the knowledge and expertise of four obstetricians
- You have the option of meeting with other doctors within the group
- Your medical records and pregnancy management will always be accessible to the doctor on-call
- Our rooms are on the same floor as the Freemasons delivery suite
- All Obstetricians conduct ultrasounds within the rooms.